Saturday, January 30, 2010

Diaperboys Nitetime!

Last night diaperboy called me and told me all about how he could not get up because it was past his bedtime and he was already in his crib. IN THE BASEMENT.

He is just so ridiculous. As you know, his ex-wife Ms. Eileen has relegated him to the basement. That alone makes me shake with laughter. Added to the fact that the basement has been turned into a nursery featuring Disney baby, the visual was just too much. Not that he is an AB, oh no, not that. That he is a humiliation craving little loser is what cracks me up.

He made a deal with Ms. Eileen - he has to work in her friends kitchen 4 hours for every hour that he talks to me. I find this VERY fitting. And just to make sure no one is confused, under the scrubs he wears (his other job is as a nursing assistant) wears his diapie and plastic pants!

I made him write the word DIAPERBITCH on the back of his plastic pants with black magic marker so the whole world can see what a loser he is, and what a little cum cum eating pissypants he can be.

I am looking for webcams for him right now, lol - I want the whole universe to know what a little bitch he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment