Friday, January 29, 2010

Who is Diaperboy?

Diaperboy is a silly little man who's ex-wife keeps him in the basement and turned him into a baby!

She lives upstairs with her new friend, Mr. David while diaperboy gets to be in the basement, let out for work only. Diaperboy is allowed to call me, because I am sure that his ex wife has tired of him. But there is no turning back now, and I have decided everybody must know of his humiliating lifestyle and what he does for me.

You may want to bookmark this page, because I plan on humiliating him beyond belief. I am normally a kind mommy but this little diaperbitch needs (and deserves) the humiliation I dish out.

Everything that is Diaperboys is now MINE - and I am making a nice little wish list for him to buy me presents and to remind him that everything, including every aspect of his life is now on the internet and will continue to be to amuse all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment